All accounts on Tise that are not private must be registered as a company. Here are the guidelines that we want you as a company to know:
- All products advertised in the profile must be sold through the app. We do not want it referred to other sales or social platforms. This is for the safety of users.
- As of today, companies cannot use Tise's integrated payment and logistics solution that is offered to private users to whom the logistics partner can pick up and deliver packages.
- It is nice to give very good prices, but all items should have a relevant price. If you want a bidding round for the product, this must be communicated in the ad and in dialogue with interested buyers to avoid misunderstandings, and further high pressure on Tise's support.
- Tise is a recycling app with a focus on sustainability. To contribute to a more circular clothing industry, we allow the sale of samples and other products that can not be sold in traditional sales channels. In this way, together we can reduce clothes waste. Unless otherwise agreed, only such products will be sold through a company profile on Tise.
- Businesses can get extra visibility in the list of "Featured Businesses" in Explore. The list is curated by the Tise team and updated ~ monthly.
- As a Tise user, companies must also follow the general guidelines.
- Company accounts that violate one or more of our policies may be blocked at any time.
- By filling out this form, we will create a profile for your company.
If you are a larger company with more than NOK 10 million in turnover, contact Tise's partner team to find out more about opportunities: email@example.com