Tise Street View is a local, Scandinavian shopping street - within the Tise app. This is a brand new concept developed by a small dedicated team in order to offer shops and brands support through a difficult time.
Tise usually cooperate with clothing brands that struggle with inventories, products with minor defects or returned products that they are not able to sell through a regular distribution, so called clothing waste. Due to the special times, Tise want to develop this concept into including more waste kinds, and at the same time support small, local shops and brands that are having a hard time. With the closed shops and empty streets, there is a high risk for a lot of inventory turning in to product waste, and not only within the clothing & fashion business.
How does Tise Street View look?
This is Tise Street View:
You find it within "Discover" in the Tise app. The page with all the stores, the "street", has one house for each store/brand that has joined the concept, with their logo on. When the user wants to digitally visit the shop, they click on the store they want to visit, and the app goes to the front of the store and the user can then enter the store and see all the products. This is the profile of the brand/shop, which is very similar to Instagram and can look like this:
This profile is handled as a regular Tise account (which as mentioned is very similar to Instagram), where you can post products/adverts, chat with customers, build a follower base, sell products etc.
Is Tise Street View a good match for us?
Tise Street View is created for the small, local, Scandinavian brands and shops that have been forced to close because of the Corona Virus. We want to give them a digital show room for their products on our platform which has more than 80.000 daily active users. However, as these are challenging times, we want to open up for all brands and shops that see a risk of their inventory turning into wasted products, so do not hesitate to contact us!
What is required from the businesses?
You are responsible for handling the Tise profile. This means that you will post products, chat with customers and administrate sales. All the technical setups about joining Tise Street View along wit the marketing is handled by Tise.
How do shipping and payment work?
Depending on which country you are in, there are different options for shipping and payment. Please contact us on email@example.com and we will let you know what are the solution available for you.
How is this a match with the Tise has on the environment and sustainability?
Tise is very engaged in lifting up and talking about sustainability and a green mindset, and this is the heart and core of everything we do. The reason for why we in this concept lift up several types of businesses, brands and shops is to prevent large inventories to end up as waste. We have for a long time been working to find solutions to clothing waste, and now there are even more types of businesses and shops that will struggle with wasted products, not only clothing stores. We also want to contribute to the common effort in the society and do our part to ensure that we still have a selection of small, local shops on the other side of this.
Ideas to minimize waste:
- Sell products with small defects, or do you perhaps have products with packaging defects? It might still be fully usable! Explain the defect, take pictures and sell it to a reduced price on Tise.
- Add returned products that cannot be sold through regular channels.
- Do you have runway pieces? It's probably going to be extra popular when you add pictures from the show!
- Display products that are to be thrown away? Sell them on Tise!
- Product samples is possible waste and can be sold on Tise.
- In general - use this opportunity to get rid of waste on Tise while you normal sales channels are limited or closed due to COVID-19.
What is the price of a business membership on Tise?
The price will vary in different countries, so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to get your price offer.
Are there any other terms?
The general terms for businesses on Tise are:
- All products that are advertised on your Tise profile are to be sold through the app. You can not refer to other sales channels. This is for the users security.
- It is nice to offer good deals, but please avoid giving away products for free. This can make our users unsure about your agenda and will lead to increase traffic to our support.
- Tise is a second hand shopping app with a focus on sustainability. In order to contribute to a more circular clothing industry, we allow for sales of sample products, returned products, products with minor defects etc, which cannot be sold through regular sales channels. In this way, we can fight and reduce clothing waste. If not anything else is agreed, it is only "new products" of these kinds that are allowed for sale through a business profile on Tise.
- Businesses can get extra eyeballs in a liste over "Featured Businesses" in Discover. The list is created of the Tise team and is updated ~monthly.
- Business accounts that break one or more of these rules can at any time be blocked from Tise.
How do I join?
Please send us an email at email@example.com, and we will help you get started!