Tise Payment is a flexible and secure payment and shipping solution available directly in Tise. With Tise Payment we make second hand shopping as easy, safe and efficient as shopping in the traditional online stores. You get the best of both worlds - a smooth and sustainable shopping experience, whether you buy or sell in Tise. In other words, when Tise Payment is used, you are in safe hands, both as a buyer and as a seller.
🤝 Once you place a bid on a product, the amount will be automatically reserved on your payment card and the payment will then be locked for both parties until the transaction is completed. A bid with integrated shipping from Matkahuolto is valid for 6 days and can be withdrawn by the buyer until the seller has accepted the bid.
📦 Once the bid is accepted, the seller receives an activation code to use on the shipment. The seller then prepares the package for collection from the pickup point selected in the service.
💸 Once the buyer has collected the item from a Matkahuolto service point, the payment will start as soon as the buyer approves the item as agreed or automatically 24 hours after the item is confirmed collected.
Why use Tise Payment as a buyer and what does it cost?
We recommend everyone who buy goods on Tise to use Tise Payment. As a buyer, you will be covered by our buyer protection, which gives you prioritized support and money back if the item is not as described. In addition, you get the most flexible second-hand shopping experience on the market, all the way from the moment you place a bid in the bidding function until the moment you have picked up the item from a Matkahuolto pick-up point and accepted it in the chat.
As a buyer you pay a minimum of 4.99€ for the shipping and additional 10 cents of the item´s price for the buyer protection. For example, if you buy an item for 150 DKK, you pay 46 DKK to use Tise Payment, which includes safe and smooth payment and delivery to the Matkahuolto pick-up point.
Buyer protection covers the costs of using the payment solution, customer service and refunding of the payment if the product did not meet the product description. It also enables the continuous development of the sustainable Tise universe.
Shipping price may differ from the price stated above during e.g. campaign periods, discounts etc.
Using our shipping and payment solution Tise Payment gives you the following benefits as a buyer:
- You can be sure of the seller’s reliability. You do not have to pay anything in advance. In order to receive the payment, the seller must ship the item as agreed.
- We will not transfer your payment to the seller before you have marked the product as received and accepted.
- If something unexpected happens, the item is damaged, lost or not as described, you can get your money back. In cases like this we offer prioritized support to our users.
- Matkahuolto is liable for loss, damage and delay of the delivery. Click here to read more about the terms of Matkahuolto.
- In addition to insurance from Matkahuolto, we at Tise will give you your money back if the item is not as described, and you are guaranteed a prioritized support for fast complaint processing.
- It is easier to complete a purchase - you can use the bid button in the ad and avoid all the unnecessary back-and-forth communication between buyer and seller. Also, you do not have to enter the payment information several times or share your personal information with the seller.
- You can get the item delivered to a Matkahuolto pick-up point or parcel terminal - and track it along the way.
- The transaction goes through Tise easily and seamlessly.
- You get it all in one place: Bidding, payment, delivery and tracking of your delivery.
- 10% cashback in Tise Cash.
- Affordable shipping.
It is important to note that you should not use other payment services in addition to Tise payment, as the buyer will then risk paying twice for the item.
Also see our terms for using the Tise payment and shipping solution before you use the service.