Tise charges a service fee on the transaction specified as seller protection. This fee goes to process the transaction, offer a secure payment solution and support in any complaints and fraud cases, and to further develop Tise as Norway's largest sustainable shopping universe.
As a seller, you pay only 3% of the agreed price for the seller protection.
Using the shipping and payment solution in Tise gives you the following benefits as a seller:
- It's easier to sell. Buyers prefer this solution over prepayment, and you thus get more potential buyers.
- You know the buyer is serious. The amount is automatically reserved on the buyer's payment card when the bid is placed.
- You get seller protection. We take care of the amount until the trade is completed and help you if a problem arises.
- It is easier to complete a sale and you also do not have to enter your payout information several times or share your personal information with the buyer.
- The shipping provider covers loss, damage or delays in your delivery.
- Click here to read more about Helthjem's terms.
- Click here to read more about "Posten's terms.
- You get everything in one place: bidding, payment, delivery and tracking of your delivery.
- 10% cash back in Tise Cash.
- Free shipping.
- Priority support if something goes wrong.