If you are under 18 or do not have the necessary documents, you can register your account with a guardian (example: a parent).
If the information registered on you today is incorrect, you can update the information directly under "Payment Information" in the app's settings.
Approved identity documents:
- Driver license
Approved documents for home address:
- Statement from a financial institution (ex: bank statement with due dates)
- Power bill
- Letter issued from a government institution
Unacceptable document types
- Certificate of attestation for the tool company
- Private insurance bill
- Phone / mobile bill
The documents must also meet the following requirements:
- The documents must be uploaded in full color (ie no black and white scans)
- The ID must not be edited, altered or destroyed
- The picture must be clear, with all edges included
- The image must be less than 10 MB in size
- The image must be less than 8000 pixels in dimension in all directions
- Documents can be uploaded in .png or .jpg format (images and color scanning acceptable). Upload of pdf is available when uploading from Files, Dropbox, Google Drive etc.
- The documents must be clear and large enough to read
- Photocopies of identity documents are not acceptable
- Documents must be valid and not expired (address document cannot be older than 6 months)