If our payment provider Stripe are unable to verify your identity programmatically, Stripe might need to request additional documentation in order to verify your account. Should this be necessary, Tise will ask you to upload two separate documents:
1. One document which serves as Proof of Identity
2. One document which serves as Proof of Home Address
Each document must meet specific requirements in order to be accepted for verification.
The information in these documents must match the information entered under the payment information in the app's settings, so it is best to first confirm that this information is correct before uploading documents.
If you want to make changes under the payment information, you can easily edit the fields by tapping on them and making any necessary changes. Remember to press update after new information is registered if this becomes necessary.
Both your ID and home address document must be successfully reviewed before your account can be verified. It can take up to 24 hours for our payment provider to confirm your Stripe account after the documents have been uploaded.
Approved Proof of Identity documents:
- Driver license
- Identity cards
Approved Proof of Home Address documents:
- Utility bill
- Statement from a financial institution
- Letter issued from a government institution
Not accepted document types
- Tenancy agreement/lease
- Utility company attestation letter
- Private insurance bill
- Telephone/mobile bill
The document must meet the following requirements:
- The document must be uploaded in full color (ie no black and white scans)
- The document must be clear and large enough to read
- Photocopies of identity documents are not acceptable
- Documents must be valid and not expired (not older than 6 months)
- Documents can be uploaded in .png or .jpg format (images and color scanning acceptable)
- ID must not be redacted, altered, or damaged
- Image must be clear, with all edges included
- Image must be under 10MB in size
- Image must be under 8000px in dimension in any direction
Important to know:
If you have uploaded documents, you must wait 24 hours before retrying if your account has still not been approved.