Tise offers a flexible and secure payment and shipping solution. Tise makes second hand shopping as easy, safe and efficient as shopping in the traditional online stores. You get the best of both worlds - a smooth and sustainable shopping experience, whether you buy or sell in Tise. In other words, you are in safe hands, both as a buyer and as a seller.
🤝 Once you have placed a bid on an item, the amount will automatically be reserved on your payment card. A bid is valid for 7 days and can be withdrawn until the seller has accepted the bid.
📦 When the bid is accepted, the amount is deducted from your payment card, and the payment is then locked for both parties. The seller then receives a QR-code to use for shipping. The seller then prepares the package for shipment from a PostNord service point selected in the service.
💸 Once the item has been delivered, you have 24 hours to report any problems with the delivery. After this time, the purchase is automatically marked as approved.
🔔 If there is a problem with a bid or delivery, you will find more information about the process here.
Why use payment through Tise as a buyer, and what does it cost?
As a buyer, you will be covered by our buyer protection, which gives you prioritized support and money back if the item is not as described. In addition, you get the most flexible second-hand shopping experience on the market, all the way from the moment you place a bid in the bidding function until the item is delivered.
As a buyer you pay a minimum of 49 SEK for the shipping and additional 6 SEK + 6% of the item's price for the buyer protection. For example, if you buy an item for 150 SEK, you pay 64 SEK to use the payment solution, which includes a safe and smooth delivery.
Buyer protection covers the costs of using the payment solution, customer service, and the possibilities of getting a refund if the product did not meet the product description. It also enables the continuous development of the sustainable Tise universe.
Shipping price may differ from the price stated above during e.g. campaign periods, discounts etc.
Using our shipping and payment solution also gives you the following benefits as a buyer:
- You can be sure of the seller’s reliability. You do not have to pay anything in advance. In order to receive the payment, the seller must ship the item as agreed.
- If something unexpected happens, the item is damaged, lost or not as described, you can get your money back. In cases like this we offer prioritized support to our users.
- PostNord is liable for loss, damages and delay of the delivery. Click here to read more about PostNord's terms and conditions.
- In addition to insurance from PostNord, we at Tise will give you your money back if the item is not as described, and you are guaranteed a prioritized support for fast complaint processing.
- It is easier to complete a purchase - you can use the buy button in the Tise-ad and avoid all the unnecessary back-and-forth communication between buyer and seller. Also, you do not have to enter the payment information several times or share your personal information with the seller.
- You get it all in one place: Bidding, payment, delivery and tracking of your delivery.
- 10% cashback in Tise Cash.
- Affordable shipping.
It is important to note that you should not use other payment services in addition to payment through Tise, as the buyer will then risk paying twice for the item.
Also see our terms for using the payment and shipping solution before you use the service.